Family Security with Norton Family Android – The Norton has recently launched the series of applications for the family use. This series includes the security applications for PC, Mac, and Android. And you can manage all these applications from your Norton account. In this blog, we will discuss the about the Norton Family for Android device.
You get to about the Norton Family Premier and how it ensures the family security with Norton Family Android. Furthermore, you can contact the Norton Support or Norton.com/setup in case of an issue with the Norton Application.
How Does Norton Ensure the Family Security with Norton Family Android?
What are the Benefits of having Norton Family Premier?
As the name suggests, the Norton Family Premier offers complete protection for each of your family member. Here are some detailed benefits of having the Norton Family Premier.
- The Norton Family Premier offers the family security with Norton Family Android, especially for the kids.
- You can add restrictions according to the age of your kids.
- If you are handing over your Android Smartphone to a kid, you can turn on the child protection for better security.
- You can block all or some of the social media applications or sites. Also, you can add an active hour for kids to restrict the usage of the device.
- Furthermore, to ensure more advanced family security with Norton Family Android, you can turn on the live tracking to check the online activities of your child.
You can purchase the Norton Family Premier now by visiting Norton.com/setup. Furthermore, you can also get a 30 days free trial version for the Norton.
What are System Requirements for Norton Family Premier?
We recommend you to update your device according to the system requirements for Norton Family Premier. Otherwise, you can face various issues with the Norton Subscription.
The Norton Applications supports a wide range of operating system, here is the list of minimum requirements for Norton.
- Windows XP (32-bit) SP 3 or above
- Windows Vista SP 1 or above
- ‘Windows 7 SP 1 or above
- Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 (All Versions)
- Android 4.0(KitKat) or above
- iOS 9 or above
Other Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 GB RAM
- Minimum 250 MB Disk Data
- An updated version of the web browser. Norton Family Browser is preferred
Make sure you update your device according to these requirements. Otherwise, you can face various issues when using the application on your device.
How to Install the Norton Family Security on Android device?
To install the Norton Family Security on your Android device, you can follow these steps:
- After checking the system requirements for the Norton Family Security, go to the next steps.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- On the search box, type “Norton” and click on the Norton application that you want to install.
- Click on the install button adjacent to the application that you want to install.
- An automatic download and installation will start on your computer. Wait until it finishes.
- Once the installation is finished, launch the application and log in to the Norton Account.
After that, you will be able to use the Norton Application. If you want you can set the additional security for the kids.
Similar Issues – Norton.com/Setup
- How to get – Norton family download?
- Steps for Norton family login
- Get Norton family premier review
- Steps to install Norton family iOS
- Download and Install Norton family app
- Get Norton family Chromebook
- What does the Norton family cost?
- Get Norton family premier Android
Here are some issues related to the “Family Security with Norton Family Android”. If you are also getting similar issues then a team of the technician is always available to assist you. You can place a call at the toll-free number of Norton Support or Norton.com/Setup. This is service is 24/7 available, Call Now.